1:1 Burnout Treatment & Prevention | Thrive & Alive Program
Thrive and Alive is a program that is designed to create fundamental changes that lead to a transformational journey. You’ll learn tools and techniques to implement into your daily routine to create positive changes. We will identify what has lead to your stressed out and burnout state to get the spring in your step again.
Restore Your Balance & Live Your Best Life with The Thrive & Alive Program from Sally McGrath
A powerful, 12-session coaching program for women on the brink of burnout. Inside Thrive & Alive, you’ll get the tools, support, and accountability you need to make the changes necessary to avoid burnout and flourish in every area of your life.
If Your Success is Coming at the Cost of Your Health…
I want to help you prevent or recover from burnout to restore your health and your happiness because I’ve successfully done that for myself. Together, we can get you from exhausted and unmotivated to energetic and inspired.
So, if you are feeling out of Control, Overwhelmed, or Dissatisfied with ANY Aspect of Your Life? It Could Be a Sign of Burnout…
Whether you’re immersed in the exhausting work hard, play hard culture of the corporate world, or a business owner struggling to balance your family responsibilities with your career, the symptoms of burnout can creep up on you if you don’t know what to look out for.
Does any of this sound familiar?
You no longer find enjoyment in what you once loved to do and feel like you’re just going through the motions without any enthusiasm…
- You’re using food, drugs, or alcohol to cope or numb your feelings (this might look like “needing” a coffee to string a sentence together in the morning, or having a few too many glasses of wine by yourself on a worknight)…
- You’re tired most of the time but adhere to the “I’ll sleep when I’m dead” mentality rampant in a corporate culture because you feel pressured to keep up the status quo despite lacking energy…
- You spend more time worrying about all the things you need to get done than actually doing them…
- You’re noticing physical issues like more frequent aches, pains, headaches, or lingering colds. You’ve possibly tried every test under the sun to find out ‘what’s wrong with you’ and you can’t find the answers you need…
- You feel you’re being pulled in several different directions at once and have trouble relaxing…and the stress is keeping you up at night or affecting the quality of your sleep…
- You find yourself becoming increasingly irritable and easily losing patience with the people around you…
- You’re juggling many things at once and are constantly worried that everything is just about to come crashing down if you let one thing drop…
- You’re starting to forget things such as appointments, deadlines, and possessions, and your job performance is starting to slip…
- You’re too exhausted to put effort into maintaining a social life even though your personal relationships are important to you…
- You want to improve yourself and recognise that you need support but are not sure where to start or who to turn to…
If you find yourself saying “yes” to any of these statements, then you may be barrelling towards burnout.
As someone who’s been there, I want to show you a series of effective techniques and strategies to identify the sources of imbalance and set things right so that you regain your zest for life.
Introducing Thrive & Alive
A Step-by-Step 12-Session Program to Transform Your Life from Faltering to Flourishing (& Get All The Amazing Benefits That Follow!)
You’re probably reading this because you know deep down that something needs to change. Maybe you understand that you need more than just a temporary fix to make you feel better – it’s not about pressing pause. What you need is a reset.
You’ve already taken an important first step by seeking a solution. Now all you need to do is commit to a process that will get you back to feeling content, energised, and in control of your health and happiness.
By investing in Thrive & Alive, you embrace a sustainable, long-term solution. With the personalised support of an experienced health coach, this 12-session program will…
- Guide you to evaluate all areas of your life from an unbiased perspective using a powerful framework
- Help you identify specific areas and thought processes that are holding you back and give you practical tools and strategies to address them
- Show you how to reframe your priorities to regain control of your life and improve your relationships
- Acknowledge your struggles and empower you to make the necessary changes to improve your wellbeing
- Hold you accountable to ensure you implement new healthy habits
- Teach you why self-care is much more than just escaping for a massage-there are many layers to showing yourself compassion and feeling calm and refreshed
- Help you regain your sense of purpose and confidence so that you are once again a version of yourself that you recognise
- Thrive & Alive helps you create a lifestyle that brings you joy- one that you can sustain without endangering your health. After all, why settle for alive when you can thrive?
The Key to Beating Burnout is a Holistic Approach: The Circle of Life
As much as you may try to compartmentalise, every part of your life is interdependent. If your personal life is leaving you drained, your work performance will suffer. If your work performance slips, you may compensate with more coffee and less sleep, which affects your health…and so the downward spiral continues.
To successfully transform, you first need a comprehensive understanding of what is holding you back from living your ideal life. That’s why each week of the 12-session Thrive & Alive program focuses on optimising 12 key areas of your life.
It’s easy to take your health for granted until there’s a wakeup call such as an illness, breakdown, or death of a loved one. It’s important to be aware of your health before you’re on the floor, broken.
As an author and health educator I work with corporate organisations, businesses, and individuals like you to empower you to prevent burnout, learn about mental health hygiene, and achieve a sustainable work-life balance.
How the Thrive & Alive Program Works
Over 3 months, I’ll work with you to identify behaviour patterns that are hindering a sustainable lifestyle and implement new habits to improve your wellbeing.
- Personalised support in the form of 12 one-on-one sessions (60 minutes each via Zoom) during which we review where you’re at with work and life using The Circle of Life framework
- Regular exercises and tools tailored to your unique situation that facilitate a self-discovery process and help you put what we discuss into practice to form new, positive habits
- Contact via email and SMS in between sessions to check in on progress and hold you accountable so that that you are getting the most out of the program (I guarantee a response within 12 hours, at most, to any message from you during the program, because I am committed to helping you succeed)
- Baseline, midpoint, and end point analysis using a burnout assessment tool and The Circle of Life Framework to benchmark your starting point and measure progress as you move through the program.
If this sounds familiar, lets talk!